Digital Marketing for building credibility and trust
Written by : Sandeep Gohad, Founder – Kalpak Solutions | Posted On: Friday, March 6, 2015
The company will not survive without the trust and confidence of the customer. Digital marketing can definitely help in building credibility and trust also it brings traffic to the website. Statistics tells us that using social media to promote a business definitely works!
2014 statistics showed digital marketing remained a top growing field. It is interesting to see that every year businesses are giving up traditional advertising methods and focusing on Digital Marketing via SEO, Google Adwords or Social Media etc. As of 2014, statistics state that 71% of all internet users are now active on social media sites.
Facebook reported that its quarterly profit jumped 90% compared to last year and that's because of it's advertising revenues, it is also reported that there's increase in its monthly active users, now totaling 1.35 Billon people worldwide. The above mentioned statistics shows the increasing popularity of digital marketing and changing trends in marketing strategy.
Let's go through the popular trends in Digital Marketing -
- Content Marketing: The name explains the meaning itself. It is the present and future of digital marketing. Genuine and informative content including text, audio, video, info graphics etc. which can be promoted through SEO, SMO for creating awareness and branding of your service/product. Finally content marketing plays vital role in driving indirect and direct sales.
- Email Marketing: This is another trending method of digital marketing which yields an exact and quick ROI. In this method of digital marketing, promotional, informative and direct emails are sent to prospective clients. It's a good method of direct digital marketing.
- Mobile Marketing: Mobile marketing consists of advertising on mobile applications and websites which are more of consumer centric.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO): Social media platforms are very powerful mediums to drive sales of your service/product. Using social platforms like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin etc. you can promote your business to various segments of customers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): This is one of the oldest but yet worthwhile method of digital marketing which helps you to get your website on 1st search rank. The only drawback is that it is time consuming and is costly.
- Paid Search Marketing: This is very effective and transparent method of digital marketing which is also called Search Engine Marketing (SEM). In this, we actually 'pay per click' as our websites get clicked by potential customers. Google Adwords, Bing Ads are widely used for paid search marketing.
Although it's about posting positive comments about your company/products/services to attract new customers, you have to be careful, happy customers can help you, but unhappy customer can harm your business...
For interesting statistical data of digital marketing check the following links -
Kalpak Solutions provide digital marketing services as per your business needs.
To know more please click here.