FEATURES AND PROCESS FLOW
Material Management & Inventory
Inventory Management manages inventory ensuring full visibility of product, intermediate and raw material items, whilst also controlling serial and batch/lot numbers. A range of costing and product management features complete a stock management solution to perfectly complement the Purchase Management System.
- Comprehensive product master record.
- Multiple prices per item.
- Define Units of Measure and conversions.
- Batch/lot and serial number processing.
- Movement Management
- Material issue slip
- Wide range of data capture on inventory changes.
- Inventory inquiry to examine actual and projected movements by multiple inventory units
- Availability inquiry for fulfillment of sales orders.
- Print pick and dispatch documents.
- BOM (Bill of Material), Work wise material requirement, Work wise material issue
- Delivery Chalan and invoice generation
- Material return
- Confirmation of receipts, picked or dispatched by location, lot/batch and/or serial number.
- Goods receipt matching and inspection.
- Inventory Count/Stock Take Management, Minimum & Maximum quantity alerts.
- System generated inventory count